Thursday, January 6, 2011

One of the most difficult days of my life

Imagine bringing a new person into the world and loving her more than you could have ever imagined. Then imagine not being able to hold her because you don't want her to get sick.
I have something going on with my body that I can't figure out. While originally a doctor thought it might be shingles (chicken pox brought on by stress) has now become contact dermatitis. If this all came from me using the wrong detergent I am going to be very annoyed. I just want to hold my baby again, be able to hug and kiss Courtney and Mia and feel comfortable.
This issue hurts like hell and I feel I have a fairly high pain tolerance. I couldn't imagine how this would feel to an infant or toddler so I would prefer to play it safe. In the meantime sadly Courtney is saddled with most of the baby duties and she is doing an amazing job she really is awesome.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this! I hope for all of you it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have shingles and it does suck! sorry Justin! I saw ur herd yesterday and all your girls look amazing!! Reagan does look exactly like you....we need to get her a baby moustache like magnum PI.

    ReplyDelete